Sunday, April 22, 2007

Reorganization

Since I have many forums, I have to start getting organized. This blog, the one you reach when surfing to http://www.kandah.org/, will now have short posts that either direct you to another area of kandah.org, or a little anouncement or WWW find I wanted to share with you.

For instance, this past Saturday, I went to the Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools job fair. That's always an experience for an educator like myself teaching in eastern Durham County. All in all, a decent morning among fine teachers and administrators.

I have been writing a bit about blogging and its uses in the secondary classroom. Blogging indeed is a vital medium.

Very glad to see my good friend and fellow educator, Chalice Yehling, has revived his classic Cyberlatin program of Study at Middle Creek High School, where he now teaches. Cyberlatin Lives!

No comments: