Friday, August 21, 2009

Ich heiße Euch . . . . Willkommen!


Another year at Enloe, and I hope you all had a terrific summer. Ours was good, the highlight being the German GAPP Exchange trip from June 18th to July 12th. That was awesome. Fourteen Enloe High students accompanied me and a parent-chaperone to Schwetzingen, Germany and Munich for a three-week sojourn. In two years we'll do it again, so you freshmen and sophomores with me this year (and also graduating seniors, if you're so inclined!) start saving some money and thinking about the GAPP exchange in 2011.


Last year I had 5 different websites for my German classes, this year I am going to use a single weblog (blog) to communicate with students and parents. So keep checking in to see what's new at Enloe's German program. I look forward to working with all of you this year!


Auf Wiedersehen! -- Herr Kandah

No comments: