Sunday, September 1, 2013

Labor Day, 2013

Our first week was a good one, I thought. Let's keep the momentum going!

One reminder: Thursdays after school is when I hold tutorials, in our room. I waited and waited last Thursday and nobody showed up! But it is still early in the semester, I understand. Soon Eagle Enrichment begins, and Thursdays after school (and before school, too) are always part of ensuring your understanding of German.

I started collecting notebooks. Here is a generalized rubrik for the expectations of the notebook checks.

In German 1 we watched a short video of how Germans greet each other; here, in the streets of Münster, Germany. I include it here for your enjoyment.

There will be another post soon! I have begun updating grades also, so check Powerschools. I also included a link on the right side of this page for the students' email server. Remember to us this account whenever you want to email teachers, send assignments, ask questions, etc.

Tschau!