Hello everyone, welcome back from snow week, North Carolina style! Time to get back into the rhythm of German class, with, among other things, German Day!!!!
German Day - Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - „B" Tag!A few essential documents for German Day, 2018 - Theme: Lass uns reden!!! at UNC-G this year!!
- Rules and contests - please read closely before signing up!!
- The Poems for this year - start memorizing!!
- Words for the Spelling Bee - I can print these for you, if you are serious about competing.
- Verbs for the verb bee - know thy verbs!!!!
- Sign-Up Sheet - type your name - First name and last initial only! - under the competition you are willing to compete in to your best ability!
Probable Costs for German Day - I'll announce when I will start collecting ag
- bus ride - charter bus, 55 seats - $20 - some have already reserved a seat!!!
- registration - $5 (at least last year it was, I assume it is the same)
- T-Shirt - $10 (last year it was $10 per t-shirt)
- Lunches - I believe on your own......
Remember, scroll below for last week's assignments, links, etc.....some of which are still relevant this week!!!!!